All you need to know about Boss Battles in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
If you are looking at Boss Battles in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle, then you at least know some of the fundamental basics of the game. Like any game, Dragon Ball Z has levels and perhaps the major difference is on how you are able to win in order to get to the next level. Most games have given you the luxury of avoiding some key elements but you won’t be finding that in the Dokkan Battle. To cut a long story short, you will not progress anywhere if you avoid boss battles. In fact, you can’t avoid them!
Having played the game to the middle level, you should ante up your strategy and bring out the big guns. By this level, you must have made the right decisions and moves or it’ll be a matter of time before you lose. And we don’t want that. We want you to go through the levels like a pro. So what do you need to keep in mind?
• Blocking the attacks is fundamental in any game and extremely important when you are playing the boss battles in Dragon Ball Z. Make sure that try the app you have matched your characters correctly and especially your lead character. Every boss battle must have the correct character or you will lose
• Always make sure that you have not ignored the number of team members! You can’t go on a boss battle with a measly 2 member team! Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle It is unacceptable. Ensure that you have at least 5 team members and that you shuffle them throughout the battle or you will be toast!
• Always switch the positions. There is no way you will let one character stay in one position for too long. The fact is that they will get overwhelmed and this increases your chance at failing
• Every team has a strong character. Having this character have the heat when it comes to special attacks is the best strategy you can have
• If you don’t know how to use the color sphere at this stage, then you are done for! Characters must be matched to the correct sphere or the battle is already lost!